Returns and Warranty
While we are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase, because all of our pieces are handmade to order, contact us with any questions prior to purchasing to avoid returns and restocking fees. We recommend that you confirm appropriate sizing for rings or any other customized pieces prior to placing your online order.
Jamie Park Jewelry takes returns for a refund or exchange. A re-stocking fee of 20% will be applied to all UNWORN fine jewelry returns. Items must be shipped back before refund is made. Returns must be notified within 7 days after tracking states delivered. (exception are made during the holiday season). The customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days.
- All returns must be in new, unworn condition.
- Shipping fees cannot be refunded for returns.
- A standard 20% restocking fee will be applied on all returns (excluding sale and custom items, which are final sales).
- An additional 30% restocking fee may be applied prior to a refund depending on the condition of the item.
- Custom-designed, personalized and/ or sale items are *final sale* and cannot be returned
We stand by our jewelry. If the metal of your piece breaks, please contact us immediately for a no-cost repair up to three years after your purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
Our warranty does not cover general wear & tear or lost stones. Please note that Jamie Park Jewelry is not responsible for lost or stolen items once declared 'Delivered' by the delivery service. We are also unable to return any items once they have been altered by a third party jeweler.
We offer one free resize per order. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping to and from. Additional resizing services will incur service fees.
We strongly advise that you accurately determine your ring size with our sizing chart prior to ordering.
To find your best fit, please refer to this ring sizing chart and follow the instructions.