Jamie Park Jewelry is a contemporary fine jewelry company that has been serving clients in the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK. We are in search of a full-time or part-time designer assistant to join us! This person will be a valuable member of a unique team on a mission to deliver high-quality, indie-design products and 100% customer satisfaction. The candidate must be a team player who possesses excellent customer service skills and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Assist the Designer in the production process. This includes but not limited to excellent customer service and helping organize work areas.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Expert user in MS Office and outlook
- Able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to commute to northern VA.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. All resumes received are kept confidential. Candidates whose resumes closely match our job qualifications are contacted.