While we are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase because all of our pieces are handmade to order, contact us with any questions prior to purchasing to avoid returns and restocking fees.
1. Contact us by emailing email@example.com. You will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for your return. RMA number must be requested no later than 10 business days after receiving the product. Please do not ship any items prior to receiving an approved RMA number.
2. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. All items must be returned in new, unworn condition to ensure that you receive a refund.
3. Send the return package to us. You can use the return shipping label provided with your RMA number.
4. Your refund will be issued once package is received. If you paid with PayPal, you will see the refund in your account immediately. If you paid with a credit card, it will take anywhere between 5-10 business for the refund to be processed on your card.
- All returns must be in new, unworn condition.
- A standard 20% restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
- An additional restocking fee may be applied prior to a refund depending on the condition of the item.
- Items must be shipped back before a refund is made.
- Shipping fees cannot be refunded for returns.
- Custom-designed, personalized and/or sale items are *final sale* and cannot be returned.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items that are worn, used, or items that have been damaged, or otherwise altered. Jamie Park Jewelry reserves the right to refuse any returns on all merchandise purchased at jamieparkjewelry.com.